MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1354767655.309822.jpg

"Doesn't have a point of view, Knows not where he's going to, Isn't he a bit like you and me?" ~Nowhere Man, The Beatles

Hipsta BlacKeys Supergrain + Libatique, AltPhoto, FilterStorm

THANK YOU for that Leslee!! :D

I was sitting in the car outside a grocery store waiting for my friend to come out, and thought "Oh, I need to grab my 366 shot today!" One shot led to another, and another... :whistle:

I saw this on flickr and was astounded. Absolutely fantastic street collage RoseCat! :)

PS: maktub77 now has some competition!
Always so grateful for your kind support! :D

...Although I appreciate your confidence in this MobiBabe, I think Sacha/maktub77 is miles ahead of me in the Street! LOL! ;)

Always so grateful for your kind support! :D

...Although I appreciate your confidence in this MobiBabe, I think Sacha/maktub77 is miles ahead of me in the Street! LOL! ;)
Miles ahead, i don't know. The difference between us is i'm not so creativ. Consequently i Hold the line with my street shots.

:p We'll agree to disagree. :thumbs:

YEP!!! :D

Do You Know the Way to San Jose
I Say a Little Prayer
Walk On By
I'll Never Fall in Love Again

And, I was loving these songs at 8, 9 years old. Weird little kid, was I.

:inlove:
Got Al Green buzzing thru Spotify...:alien:. Yeah Weird was me too... only in other ways - spent too much time alone with music - bit of an introvert.
Did love the motown thing too. Had an uncle that gave me all his forty-fives when I was like 5 0r 6 - so I got an early intro to the rock'n roll thing. Hendrix took some time though... Loved the Jackson 5. and Elton John - had all his albums by 8, not that there were very many then. Pink Floyd was only a matter of time.
but
I Know All Those BB Songs You Mentioned!:p

Got Al Green buzzing thru Spotify...:alien:. Yeah Weird was me too... only in other ways - spent too much time alone with music - bit of an introvert.
Did love the motown thing too. Had an uncle that gave me all his forty-fives when I was like 5 0r 6 - so I got an early intro to the rock'n roll thing. Hendrix took some time though... Loved the Jackson 5. and Elton John - had all his albums by 8, not that there were very many then. Pink Floyd was only a matter of time. but I Know All Those BB Songs You Mentioned!:p
Oh, one of my all-time favorite 45s was Smokey Robinson Tears of a Clown. First album I got was Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - still love that album. :inlove:

Man o' Man...what a FanTasTic thread, starting with that awesome and creative work RC...love it!:inlove:
Followed by some excellent comments and music thoughts that make me want to sit down, close my eyes and listen to the oldies I love so much. :lol:

Man o' Man...what a FanTasTic thread, starting with that awesome and creative work RC...love it!:inlove:
Followed by some excellent comments and music thoughts that make me want to sit down, close my eyes and listen to the oldies I love so much. :lol:
Thank you so much Carol! :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom