On the fuzzy side of the street (series - part 1)

Rubicorno

MobiAddict
Real Name
Davide Capponi
An impressionistic series, all images shots with Slow Shutter Cam, apps used for editing are: Snapseed, Waterlogue, Decim8, Image Blender, Vintage Scene, Filterstorm, Stackable, DistressedFX.

On the fuzzy side of the street 1.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 2.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 3.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 4.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 5.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 6.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 7.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 8.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 9.jpg
On the fuzzy side of the street 10.jpg

An impressionistic series, all images shots with Slow Shutter Cam, apps used for editing are: Snapseed, Waterlogue, Decim8, Image Blender, Vintage Scene, Filterstorm, Stackable, DistressedFX.

View attachment 51938 View attachment 51939 View attachment 51940 View attachment 51941 View attachment 51942 View attachment 51943 View attachment 51944 View attachment 51945 View attachment 51946 View attachment 51947
Davide, this is an excellent series. The pieces are so nicely structured and edited, I would hang these in my home without hesitation :)

Hi Davide Great series!
Some how I managed run across your website, so have been following your work for awhile. Now I get a email with a new image several time a week, and it's a great way to start the morning. Kurt

Hi Davide Great series!
Some how I managed run across your website, so have been following your work for awhile. Now I get a email with a new image several time a week, and it's a great way to start the morning. Kurt
Thank you so much Kurt! :)

Back
Top Bottom