• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

View attachment 58701

Meet "Lucky". My wife's daughter's dog. Very cute but sometimes irritable. iPhone 5 with PureShot.

View attachment 58700

In spite of his small size he tries to be the alpha dog even when the other dogs are 8x his weight. No way are you going to sneak into his house at night. Lucky doesn't seem to like cameras but cell phones don't seem to count.

Cute!!!

View attachment 58701

Meet "Lucky". My wife's daughter's dog. Very cute but sometimes irritable. iPhone 5 with PureShot.

View attachment 58700

In spite of his small size he tries to be the alpha dog even when the other dogs are 8x his weight. No way are you going to sneak into his house at night. Lucky doesn't seem to like cameras but cell phones don't seem to count.
Soooooo adorable!!!! Looks like a little fluffy fox. :inlove: It's hilarious to me that most small dogs think they can take on Godzilla.... :lol:

Soooooo adorable!!!! Looks like a little fluffy fox. :inlove: It's hilarious to me that most small dogs think they can take on Godzilla.... :lol:
My wife's daughter, Diane, used to have a small yappy white curly haired dog that used to annoy the other (3) dogs on the house. A couple of times I saw one of the bigger dogs, Sarge, a German shepherd, gently take hold of the white dog's short tail and lift him up just enough so his back legs were off the ground. This was hilarious to see. It was the only thing that made the little dog shut up. His back legs would paddle I effectively until he gave up. Lol! I wish I had that on video!

image.jpg

Pirry asking Mickey to pass up some nice grass please.

My wife's daughter, Diane, used to have a small yappy white curly haired dog that used to annoy the other (3) dogs on the house. A couple of times I saw one of the bigger dogs, Sarge, a German shepherd, gently take hold of the white dog's short tail and lift him up just enough so his back legs were off the ground. This was hilarious to see. It was the only thing that made the little dog shut up. His back legs would paddle I effectively until he gave up. Lol! I wish I had that on video!
OMG....that is a hilarious visual!!! :lol:

Woofie in the snow.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1423528247.473142.jpg

For some reason Woofie likes putting her face in the snow. She puts her whole head under the snow, shakes it around a bit and then flicks a bunch of snow up in the air. She does it several times over. Then a good shake and she's as clean as ever. Woofie is 15, a bit old for puppy games, but according to her previous owner she has always played this game in the snow. It's fun to see her being joyful. Woofie is part Husky and seems quite content lying on the snow on a cold day.

Woofie in the snow.

View attachment 61610
For some reason Woofie likes putting her face in the snow. She puts her whole head under the snow, shakes it around a bit and then flicks a bunch of snow up in the air. She does it several times over. Then a good shake and she's as clean as ever. Woofie is 15, a bit old for puppy games, but according to her previous owner she has always played this game in the snow. It's fun to see her being joyful. Woofie is part Husky and seems quite content lying on the snow on a cold day.
Oh man.... what a face. She is so cute.
I love their little quirks and furry habits....

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1423532795.155107.jpg

I lost my sweet Miss Missy a little over two weeks ago... :'( We had a close bond, and it's been quite difficult - I miss her deeply, but I'm starting to feel better...

This was taken during our last minutes together at home, before I took her to the vet... She was soaking up some sun, one of her favorite pastimes. :inlove: I thought it would be nice to share it here.

I just noticed that the very first image I posted of her, in this thread, was her sitting in the sun in my back yard... sort of a circle of life...

Last edited:
RoseCat Didn't mean to write a book but I thought you'd appreciate the story. They were running around and Jets loves to sneak under the sheets or basically anything he can nose himself under. This is what I found when I walked into my room. Now he stayed like that till Bennie came into the room then jumped on him. View attachment 63076
OMG... I love Jets!! I know that crazed look very well (I've had cats my whole life) and I can tell I already love his personality!! :D :lol:

I'll move this to our special MobiPets thread here: http://www.mobitog.com/threads/our-pets-furred-feathered-or-scaled.15629/

Feel free to post as many images there as you'd like! :D

Whelp. I guess I'll add my spoiled baby girl. I ended up with the Einstein of dogs. Can't spell in front of her or talk for that matter. It seems like she understands everything you say. But. She's also the sweetest girl I've ever had the pleasure of having. She's a little Corgi named Bella. View attachment 46398View attachment 46399[/QUOTEWhat a sweet little face! You have the Einstein of dogs, I had the Einstein of cats, she passed last July at 14. You couldn't even say her vets name or she would run and hide. I couldn't even spell vet! If you looked up scaredycat in the dictionary, you'd have seen her picture. She wouldn't let anyone pet her but me and she slept on top of me every night, lol.
But she is so cute and smart, what a great combo!

Last edited:
OMG... I love Jets!! I know that crazed look very well (I've had cats my whole life) and I can tell I already love his personality!! :D :lol:

I'll move this to our special MobiPets thread here: http://www.mobitog.com/threads/our-pets-furred-feathered-or-scaled.15629/

Feel free to post as many images there as you'd like! :D
RoseCat Thank you for putting him in his proper place. I have a few more of the both of them too. I have to go back and meet everyone's family animal. I've had cats my whole life too, and he is by far the biggest personality I've ever met. Can you upload a video here?:rolleyes::cool:

Lily
Bischon / Poodle cross. She is more Bischon then our previous one so a bit smaller and chunkier. She can pull Karen in her manual chair without too much trouble. Sometimes really smart and other times you really wonder :)
When weather is this cold, -33 this morning she doesn't waste time outside. Karen put this winter jacket on her but she really dislikes it and she walks funny in it :), hood keeps covering her eyes so she is not fussy about getting it on.

View attachment 46428

She doesn't mind this one though...
View attachment 46429

After I made her put these on she figured she needed a treat :)
View attachment 46430
Lzed she is so cute! Did she inherit the no shedding of a poodle? My cats sit up on their hind legs for treats but put a paw on my hand to take it.:D

Lzed she is so cute! Did she inherit the no shedding of a poodle? My cats sit up on their hind legs for treats but put a paw on my hand to take it.:D
No, she doesn't shed, thank goodness. Shadow next door is part German Shepard and man does she shed. Worst I had seen was a Labradoodle (Lab/StdPoodle cross) it was not supposed to shed but quite the opposite. Don't think I would like having a dog that sheds.
Lily is pretty good, she can sit like that for a surprisingly long time, has good balance and generally doesn't have to hang on. She is happier the last few days now that the girls are starting going around the block again. Karen and Lorna from next door take the dogs at least what I call the short block wich is 2.5-3kms and as it warms up more they go longer, if they go all the way around our street it's just short of 6kms. Generally they g out around 5 or 5:30 and I hid her dog food a all over the house and once lily comes in the hunt is on.

No, she doesn't shed, thank goodness. Shadow next door is part German Shepard and man does she shed. Worst I had seen was a Labradoodle (Lab/StdPoodle cross) it was not supposed to shed but quite the opposite. Don't think I would like having a dog that sheds.
Lily is pretty good, she can sit like that for a surprisingly long time, has good balance and generally doesn't have to hang on. She is happier the last few days now that the girls are starting going around the block again. Karen and Lorna from next door take the dogs at least what I call the short block wich is 2.5-3kms and as it warms up more they go longer, if they go all the way around our street it's just short of 6kms. Generally they g out around 5 or 5:30 and I hid her dog food a all over the house and once lily comes in the hunt is on.
Lzed That is so funny, she sounds like a sweetheart. I know what you mean about the shedding. My Grandanimal who's name is also Lily, is a white German Shepard mix and the shedding is horrible. I have 2 Grandcats, both Main Coons, add their shedding and it's just down right disgusting to me. (I'm not getting Grandchildren so I have Grandanimals). I had a beautiful Maine Coon and he didnt shed half as much as hers. I don't think the female is pure Maine Coon so that could add shedding. They had another dog who is gone now, but not forgotten. I used to babysit them when they had to go out of town. I would take them one at a time using my scooter, no way could I walk them with my forearm canes, on high and they loved it cuz they would have to jog. We'd walk, jog, walk for about 20-25 minutes then I'd get the other and do it again. Twice a day! But it enabled me to get to bond with them. I think it's true that we are happier people when we have loving pets in our lives.

Back
Top Bottom