Parse Error

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
Got this message when trying to upload a photo to the Flora area, yet, strangely enough, I was able to attach a photo here.

image-2520747452.png

Heya :) could you check that you have the latest version of the app? - 1.5.2?

If its not this, let me know. Cheers.

Argh - and sorry for the delay in reply! Just seen the date on your post :)

Sorry for my WAY delayed response to this. I'm running Version 1.5.2, and the same thing happened last night when trying to post a photo.

Same thing happened to me today - but I figured it was because I was only uploading a photo ready to edit my actual text post on my desktop PC. Only happened once and been working fine since!

I find I get Parse Errors if the WiFi connection is lost. Yesterday's Parse error on my iPhone was weird though - when I tried to open the MobiTog App, it just gave me a blank screen...I had to delete the App and reload again.

I created a whole new thread not knowing this was here... >:|

I got the same error today, but for one particular photo only. I was able to upload 2 photos just fine, but got this error every time I tried to upload this other photo (and I tried several times). ??

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Right - I think I may have found the issue.

Rosecat - can you try uploading that same image again please? Just report the thread when you have done so if it is a duplicate or you dont want it.

Bpahia - Could you upload to fora again? I have just tested and it works well, so I want to make sure that it isnt a specific filetype issue.

Thanks all - appreciate your patience and assistance.

Sorry to say, it still didn't work. And I also tried uploading a photo to the transport section, that didn't work either. Not sure what's going on =(

Nope, didn't work. :(

I'm wondering if there's something *wrong* with that particular photo as I was able to upload others but get the parse error on just that one.

Catherine, I was thinking the same thing, but I've gotten errors on 3 different images. I was beginning to think it was me!

What size are these images you're having trouble with? I've had problem uploading full size pics in the past.

richardcb said:
What size are these images you're having trouble with? I've had problem uploading full size pics in the past.

It's a Hipstamatic pic, which is odd because I already uploaded a bunch of them from my road trip.

Couple are Hipstamatic photos post-processed, the others are standard to my others (2592x1936). I was uploading using "Super Resolution" and was able to upload a couple of photos that way, and some gave me the error. I switched to "High Resolution" and that seems to have worked. Photos I've tried posting before and couldn't, I'm now able to.

Wowsa! Superb trouble shooting Bpahia! Looks like it may be the app at fault - I will get the manufacturers on to it asap!

Thank you!

I wonder - could you very fine folk email me the exact images you are getting the parse error with please?

Smooth at mobitog .com

Thank you!

I am getting a lot of parse errors on the MobiTog iPhone app and lots of my posts are getting uploaded twice... Also the upload process is taking ages... Can someone please look into this and help?

Willdo.

Are you trying to use emoji icons in your posts at all?

I'm not getting the parse error messages but it is taking a very, very long for photos to open...to the point where I sometimes get a "connection times out" messages.

Thanks so much for looking into this for us!!

Back
Top Bottom