I decide to compile them here.
Not all will be Nofinder,

BW and Monochromatic will be the main aesthetic

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

image-2230620569.png
image-611845226.png

Another brilliant theme for a Project thread Emanuel... :cool:

I am not familiar with NoFinder so I'm off to check it out... :whistle:

I particularly like what you have done with the up close and personal iMage in the first post and the second post is awesome for different reasons, thanks for sharing it here too... :D

Classy images as always, Emanuel. NoFinder is definitely the street photographer's friend.

I like these a lot!!
Another brilliant theme for a Project thread Emanuel... :cool:

I am not familiar with NoFinder so I'm off to check it out... :whistle:

I particularly like what you have done with the up close and personal iMage in the first post and the second post is awesome for different reasons, thanks for sharing it here too... :D
Classy images as always, Emanuel. NoFinder is definitely the street photographer's friend.

Thank you Lisa, Rog and Richard.
I'm on iPhoneography for pleasure, and as any other art wen we feel we've succeed to gain people attention, especially our peers, its one more reason to make me smile.

About Nofinder, I give it a try when I saw it on the free crazy valentine madness, as i explain before it's great if you want not to intimidate people, pointing your iPhone to their faces:D, of course there's an enormous rate of failure, but I'm still learning.

About Nofinder, I give it a try when I saw it on the free crazy valentine madness, as i explain before it's great if you want not to intimidate people, pointing your iPhone to their faces:D, of course there's an enormous rate of failure, but I'm still learning.
That's what bothered me about NoFinder to be honest (and it's not free now!... :whistle: ) but can't you just not look at what is on the screen anyway... :cool:

A sort of shoot from the hip mentality that I have tried with some success in the past, without a special app to achieve it... :D

That's what bothered me about NoFinder to be honest (and it's not free now!... :whistle: ) but can't you just not look at what is on the screen anyway... :cool:

A sort of shoot from the hip mentality that I have tried with some success in the past, without a special app to achieve it... :D

There's a lot of functions that are not free inside, and I've not explore. when it's free you don't complain;), I didn't have a app like this, so.....:D

These are all simply wonderful shots! I love the unique processing on the last two... Amazing work!

M_A_N_E said:
Fishing in the sunset
And
A smoke before the train

Both on No finder

Love 'em both!

Great shots that really tell a story. :thumbs:

M_A_N_E said:
No Finder and iPhoto

Angry with the world
And
Waiting for a foot

These are awesome!

Your people and street photos are simply spectacular Emanuel - you capture them all so beautifully!

Wow!! These are all amazing!! So much story in them! I have been wanting to give street photography a try. I've researched and read online tips on it, but still trying to come up with the courage to do it. Hehehe...(๑¯◡¯๑)

Back
Top Bottom