Photoshop

Veevs

MobiLurver
I am working from home today because couple of weeks had to go take photos with my big camera (Nikon D300) in Chelsea and Richmond for a present to one of the top blokes in my company who is retiring.

Anyhow, working in Photoshop which I haven't done since I discovered iPhoneography - feels so weird!!:confused:

Anyone Photoshop experts? I used it all the time and also designed with it for digital scrapbooking!

Hi, i'm not bad but tend to use light room. Much better for group editing. Funny thing with photoshop is you never use all of it. Just the parts you nedd, if you get what i mean. Use photoshop for poster design as well. Hope you get your head around it. Give us a shout if you need a hand.

Thanks Shep, meant to say that I am a good Photoshop user - was just curious who else was an expert?

Veevs said:
Thanks Shep, meant to say that I am a good Photoshop user - was just curious who else was an expert?

Ha, sorry. Thought u ment that its been a while using photoshop and you'd lost your knowlede

Lol, I suppose you can say I am :). I am a photo editor, just a small town kind. Love my job :).

I used to use it and lightroom all the time when i used my 5D. I haven't opened lightroom in 2yrs now...and only use photoshop to resize images for my blog.....
In my little group of photographer friends there is a chap who is a 3D graphic artist for a computer games company. He uses photoshop in his work every day. He NEVER uses it for his photography, preferring to shoot all his stuff jpg in his X100 Fuji. Then there are two other 3d stylists who work for a car design company and nokia who can create stuff in photoshop that is way, way, way beyond my abilities....

Back
Top Bottom