Posting to iPhoneArt

Robert Lancaster

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Robert Lancaster
Greetings,

Which apps do you MobiPeeps use to post to IPA? Do you use the dedicated IPA app or is there some other wonderous app of which I am not aware which can post to multiple destinations (including IPA).

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert

I post to IPA via the website much like I do on MT
take a look at Tapatalk, I use it from time to time re MT
not sure if it will help with MT

To post to multiple destinations try "trendyful"
Not sure if it will allow you to post to IPA.

I post to IPA via website or App.

I have Tapatalk but only Mobitog on it! Gareth any other places I can add to Tapatalk? When I do searches never find anything!

I use the IPA app almost exclusively, and it works great. If you're having any troubles give me a shout out and I'll try to help. :thumbs:

I post to IPA via website or App.

I have Tapatalk but only Mobitog on it! Gareth any other places I can add to Tapatalk? When I do searches never find anything!
Veevs, I did a query for 'iPhone' and saw one or two other groups, nothing interesting.
I do not use Tapa much, still use the browser for all sites including Flickr and often FB.

One of the reasons I like IPA is the Gallery type format.When I need to give a link to someone to look at my work - I give them IPA as I don't have a website set up yet. ( on my get around 2 it list) A second reason is that you have access to other Galleries from artists and iphonographers from around the world and Mobitog. I suppose another reason is exposure and commentary on your work. Hope that helps :)

One of the reasons I like IPA is the Gallery type format.When I need to give a link to someone to look at my work - I give them IPA as I don't have a website set up yet. ( on my get around 2 it list) A second reason is that you have access to other Galleries from artists and iphonographers from around the world and Mobitog. I suppose another reason is exposure and commentary on your work. Hope that helps :)
OK. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom