sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Standard Camera (6+)
Blemishes removed with Retouch
IMG_3678.jpg

Ahhhh Gareth, how we've missed you and your images. This is fabulous and something I'll never actually see. What's been going on to keep you from us?
I am a full time Mom & Dad now. Single parent to a 13 year old son and an 11 year old daughter.
So between running the business, school, sports, homework and shopping not much time left at all.

I am a full time Mom & Dad now. Single parent to a 13 year old son and an 11 year old daughter.
So between running the business, school, sports, homework and shopping not much time left at all.
Hands full doesn't begin to describe it then. I'm amazed and thrilled that you've found time in all of that to post images here.:inlove:

:lol:

I can't believe your children are 13 and 11! When we first "met" they were just little ones. All the best to the three of you.
Appreciated Lisa - 6 years ago
Cade at 13 is as tall as me, he is going to be a big guy with a big bear heart. Tori Always will be Dad's girl but the tongue is getting sharper.
May your collective ancestors and Gods be with you if you cross her.
Nobody messes with Ms. T :alien:

Standard Camera (6+)
Blemishes removed with Retouch
View attachment 95831
Hey Gareth, great to see you back and posting matey... :thumbs:

And what a fantabulous iMage to returen with sir, a stunning photograph... :notworthy:

It is also great to see you have still remembered the unwritten and found a gorgeous Green subject to impress us with... :D

Back
Top Bottom