Rainy Days

Reed

MobiLurver
Onsite
Project Page
As I was driving to work, I came upon this accident. Since accident is one of the words in my 100 words photo project, I had to get a picture of it. It has been very rainy, like a huricane, for the last two days, and it is causing a lot of accidents. The idea behind the word accident in the 100 words project is that sometimes you get a very good photo by accident. My interpretation was to try and get a photo of an accident that may accidentally be a good photo. I hope you like it. This was shot with the iPhone camera and then processed in the 100 Cameras in 1 app using the dreamy world section and applying the effect labled "under the bridge, exploring when I was young." Then I imported the photo into the Snapseed app and adjusted the brightness, contrast and saturation, and applied the frame.

Rainy Days by bichonphoto, on Flickr

Very impressive Reed! I must say I'm a bit jealous of your rain. We desperately need it in TX! I'm also intrigued by your 100 word project. Is that from Stephanie Roberts' book or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Thanks Lisa and Richard. The 100 words project is a Flickr group that I found and here is their description. They also have all 100 words listed at the bottom of their page. It's an interesting and difficult challenge. You may want to join this group.

"This group is based on the list of 100 words from David Clark's book, Photography in 100 words.
It is meant as an inspirational place to be among friends and other fellow photographers. The idea is to make photographs which fit each individual word on a list of 100 words. You don't have to do the whole list, but you do have to keep it to one word per photograph. You do not however, have to limit yourself to one photograph per word. You may upload more than one image that fits an individual word if you come across something that just "fits" after you have already done a word. I'd like to suggest that this group is not one where we want you to dump your photos and not take the time to check out what other members have done. Please show some respect for the work of others and your work will be shown the same. Having said that... Welcome and lets have some fun!"

Reed said:
Thanks Lisa and Richard. The 100 words project is a Flickr group that I found and here is their description. They also have all 100 words listed at the bottom of their page. It's an interesting and difficult challenge. You may want to join this group.

"This group is based on the list of 100 words from David Clark's book, Photography in 100 words.
It is meant as an inspirational place to be among friends and other fellow photographers. The idea is to make photographs which fit each individual word on a list of 100 words. You don't have to do the whole list, but you do have to keep it to one word per photograph. You do not however, have to limit yourself to one photograph per word. You may upload more than one image that fits an individual word if you come across something that just "fits" after you have already done a word. I'd like to suggest that this group is not one where we want you to dump your photos and not take the time to check out what other members have done. Please show some respect for the work of others and your work will be shown the same. Having said that... Welcome and lets have some fun!"

Thanks for the information Reed. I will definitely take a look!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom