MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
ProCamera, SnapSeed, Phonto and um, I cannot for the life of me remember which app I used for the frame!! :eek: :redcheeks: :coffee: Anyone recognize it?

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365301028.683226.jpg

ProCamera, SnapSeed, Phonto and um, I cannot for the life of me remember which app I used for the frame!! :eek: :redcheeks: :coffee: Anyone recognize it?
Looks like a Polaroid-style frame but I don't recognise the landscape format.

I went into Lo-Mob and I didn't see that one...it's narrow at the bottom and all theirs are wider.

It's making me crazy!! :angry:

I went into Lo-Mob and I didn't see that one...it's narrow at the bottom and all theirs are wider.

Same here :) not the same...

Original
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365304729.362556.jpg

Lo-Mob has something of an effect with that frame, but I too like it!

:confused: ?? I shut down all my running apps already...
Double tap your iPhone button (the big one at the bottom :p) to bring up the strip showing recently used apps. Scroll to see sequence apps used in.

You do know you will wake up in the middle of the night and remember it :D
I do that sometimes :)

Has anyone besides me played with
ibis Sleep Art by ACCOR
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/ibis-sleep-art/id596404417?mt=8

I have tried it a couple nights, neat app. I saw a video on their full size one that is used in a setting like a sleep lab and looked really interesting.

You do know you will wake up in the middle of the night and remember it :D
I do that sometimes :)
It's B I Z A R R O. :mad:

Even if I don't keep my apps running I almost always remember what I used, and I JUST did the photo...it's not like it was a week ago!

I've opened up every app I can think of to look for the frame and can't for the life of me find it.

This is beyond frustrating, and I'm hoping a MobiPeep will be able to tag it. GGGGRRRRRRR.....

I just download Pixlr-o-Matic a couple days ago. Unlocked all the other effects etc this morning. Pretty good deal!

I just download Pixlr-o-Matic a couple days ago. Unlocked all the other effects etc this morning. Pretty good deal!
PixlrExpress+ is great too... The same frames/filters as Pixlromatic but you can adjust the intensity with sliders. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom