Repetita Iuvant

piccola_iena

MobiAddict
Real Name
Alice
Hipstamatic and Snapseed

I'm inspired by the series...so I decided to start this project.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1381517730.850176.jpg

Hipstamatic and Snapseed....what else?

Love the field near home, 'cause I see the seasons year after year. It's a repeating affaire, isn't it?

View attachment 44773
Love it!! Such a great moody feel... :thumbs:

Fall in love with the America lens of Hipstamatic!!!!!

Yesterday I had lunch in an exclusive restaurant in Milan and today the office lunch room looks a little different to me... No matter where you are, the people you are with make the difference.

View attachment 44792View attachment 44793
Fabulous!! Beautiful bold color!

And yes, agree: The People make all the difference! :thumbs:

I love this series, Alice! Lo-Mob was one of the first apps I downloaded as well. I still use it quite often.

@piccola_iena - What a fabulous project Alice... :thumbs:

And a brilliant idea to tackle it with Hipstamatic... :notworthy:

You have some excellent and varied iMagery so far and it's going to be exciting following this to see where you go with it next... :D
I love this series, Alice! Lo-Mob was one of the first apps I downloaded as well. I still use it quite often.
Thank you all!!! I'm honored....
I think that I will use more often Lo-Mob in the future!

Is low mob good for snapping in low light? I've just downloaded and tried it but it's still grainy. Or is it just best used as post snap edit?

Is low mob good for snapping in low light? I've just downloaded and tried it but it's still grainy. Or is it just best used as post snap edit?
I'm a new user, and untill now I used it only for editing a photo alredy taken, and often alredy Snapseeded.
Just....try!

Back
Top Bottom