B&W RESULT:#37 Black & White Challenge

Excellent... all he needs is a microphone and he's ready for his solo under the spotlight.
Thnx
Hahaha yeah
Job done [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
IMG_5459.JPG

Another great black and white week has come to an end. This challenge is now closed. As tommy71k Tommy is spending his last day of his holiday with his family and flying home to Italy tomorrow, sdimbour Sandra has very kindly accepted the job as judge. Thank you Sandra - please choose your favourites.:thumbs:

Here's my judging for this week bnw chalenge [emoji3]
Difficult to choose as there were a lot of very nice pictures this week.

The winner this week is RoseCat with Pilings. Love the atmosphere of the iMage with a lot of contrast and a little boat at the back!!! Well done
).
IMG_5043.JPG

2nd place to Starzee with Street. I felt something special in the way this guy is looking at the camera and the composition with these two people framing the iMage. Like it very much
Street
Snapseed, Formulas View attachment 97746

3rd place to JillyG with Black Rose. Like the contrast and details of the iMage. Well done
Black Rose

View attachment 97923
Do Anything You Want To
Snapseed

Here are my HM. Well done to all of You !!!

View attachment 97860

Cousin Yorick
ACDSee Pro

View attachment 97902
Found dead bee inside my room [emoji853]and before throwing it I made him model of my day. [emoji16]
The main reason to do is the face , I don't know but I found something cool attitude in him.
#snapseed and #enlight

View attachment 97724
City Living - snapseed

Last edited by a moderator:

The winner this week is RoseCat with Pilings. Love the atmosphere of the iMage with a lot of contrast and a little boat at the back!!! Well done

2nd place to Starzee with Street. I felt something special in the way this guy is looking at the camera and the composition with these two people framing the iMage. Like it very much

3rd place to JillyG with Black Rose. Like the contrast and details of the iMage. Well done
Wow, great job Sandra - and you on holiday too! Wonderful choices. Catherine's atmospheric image was marvellous. Lovely to have a person in the line up in the shape of Star's gentleman in a wheelchair. Well done Star. And thank you for my third place :D. Ted, Pema and John - you all get hearty slaps on the back for your HMs. Each one could have been a winner if not for Catherine and her pilings!:lol: Right, Catherine's super image is off to the Gallery.

).
View attachment 97988

:eek: Wow.... this is certainly a surprise!! Thank you so much for the honor, Sandra! :notworthy: Hearty congrats to my fellow awardees Starzee and JillyG - both of your images could easily be given first place. :inlove: High fives to terse Ted, Mingmarlama Pema and sinnerjohn!

Wow, great job Sandra - and you on holiday too! Wonderful choices. Catherine's atmospheric image was marvellous. Lovely to have a person in the line up in the shape of Star's gentleman in a wheelchair. Well done Star. And thank you for my third place :D. Ted, Pema and John - you all get hearty slaps on the back for your HMs. Each one could have been a winner if not for Catherine and her pilings!:lol: Right, Catherine's super image is off to the Gallery.

Just all what Jilly said. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

).
View attachment 97988

Love the all pics good judging sdimbour
Congrts RoseCat [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]
And all the winner [emoji4]
And thnx for Hm [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom