B&W RESULT:#64 Black & White Challenge

We had a super week of black and white images. As I dropped in each day, I groaned a little over the recent additions. I’m still wondering which I’m going to choose. Maybe another cup of coffe and another look through……

Okay, this was not easy, but the stand out to me is SinnerJohn’s abstract Up On the Roof. Love the lines, circles and angles.
View attachment 106412

Next, a tie for second. Rizole’s somewhat eerie Going Underground and Lynne’s A Kitty in the Castle. The atmosphere in Rizole’s is slightly sinister and dreamy. I’m thinking I wouldn’t be walking down there alone.
View attachment 106413
I love the dual focus of Lynne’s image, and the overall gray tones.
View attachment 106414
Seriously, everyone else is tied for third. I loved something about every single image.
Well done Starzee...I feel your pain! Great choices. A hip hip hooray to sinnerjohn!! Well deserved win. :D

High fives to rizole and Lynne.Peterson for the silver and bronze!!

We had a super week of black and white images. As I dropped in each day, I groaned a little over the recent additions. I’m still wondering which I’m going to choose. Maybe another cup of coffe and another look through……

Okay, this was not easy, but the stand out to me is SinnerJohn’s abstract Up On the Roof. Love the lines, circles and angles.
View attachment 106412

Next, a tie for second. Rizole’s somewhat eerie Going Underground and Lynne’s A Kitty in the Castle. The atmosphere in Rizole’s is slightly sinister and dreamy. I’m thinking I wouldn’t be walking down there alone.
View attachment 106413
I love the dual focus of Lynne’s image, and the overall gray tones.
View attachment 106414
Seriously, everyone else is tied for third. I loved something about every single image.
Thank you for my second place and congrats to sinnerjohn and Lynne.Peterson .

Back
Top Bottom