B&W RESULT:#64 Black & White Challenge

final.jpg

Seagulls in flight
Snapseed, Carbon

I feel I’ve neglected you all this week for a guy named Joe! :( But you’ve all been posting marvellous stuff, finishing with tomklyn Thomas’s little fan of Frozen, which is apt because it’s freezing here in the UK! So, this challenge is now closed. It’s the job of Starzee Star to choose her favourites.:thumbs:

We had a super week of black and white images. As I dropped in each day, I groaned a little over the recent additions. I’m still wondering which I’m going to choose. Maybe another cup of coffe and another look through……

Okay, this was not easy, but the stand out to me is SinnerJohn’s abstract Up On the Roof. Love the lines, circles and angles.
IMG_5020.JPG

Next, a tie for second. Rizole’s somewhat eerie Going Underground and Lynne’s A Kitty in the Castle. The atmosphere in Rizole’s is slightly sinister and dreamy. I’m thinking I wouldn’t be walking down there alone.
IMG_5023.JPG

I love the dual focus of Lynne’s image, and the overall gray tones.
IMG_5025.JPG

Seriously, everyone else is tied for third. I loved something about every single image.

We had a super week of black and white images. As I dropped in each day, I groaned a little over the recent additions. I’m still wondering which I’m going to choose. Maybe another cup of coffe and another look through……

Okay, this was not easy, but the stand out to me is SinnerJohn’s abstract Up On the Roof. Love the lines, circles and angles.
View attachment 106412

Next, a tie for second. Rizole’s somewhat eerie Going Underground and Lynne’s A Kitty in the Castle. The atmosphere in Rizole’s is slightly sinister and dreamy. I’m thinking I wouldn’t be walking down there alone.
View attachment 106413
View attachment 106414
Seriously, everyone else is tied for third. I loved something about every single image.
Super super job Star and so quick. :thumbs: Are you still in your PJs?:lol: sinnerjohn John posted some wonderful images from his trips out this week, any one of which might have been given top slot. I loved rizole Rizole’s underpass image - as you say, slightly creepy vibe with that great edit. And Lynne.Peterson Lynne’s Italian cat showing off his castle was super. Another great black and white week over and a new one begins. Thank you all for your marvellous input.:inlove: I shall now transport John’s Up On The Roof (agh, I’m singing that now!) to the Gallery.

Last edited:
Super super job Star and so quick. :thumbs: Are you still in your PJs?:lol: sinnerjohn John posted some wonderful images from his trips out this week, any one of which might have been given top slot. I loved rizole Rizole’s underpass image - as you say, slightly creepy vibe with that great edit. And Lynne.Peterson Lynne’s Italian cat showing off his castle was super. Another great black and white week over and a new one begins. Thank you all for your marvellous input.:inlove: I shall now transport John’s Up On The Roof (agh, I’m singing that now!) to the Gallery.

Yes, re: jammies[emoji18]

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 106412

View attachment 106413
View attachment 106414
I'm honoured Starzee Star, thank you :notworthy: My fave (as usual) was rizole 's dark underpass.
I think I posted most this week Star, hope you went for quality not quantity :lol:
A few regulars missing this week terse? No Ted ?

Back
Top Bottom