B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #280…..Ends July 16

IMG_9947.jpeg
'Still Life' -iphone 12 native cam

Gosh, summer is flying by!
This challenge is now closed.
It is up to NickLeon to sort through these fabulous photos and pick a winner!

Well here we go…as I recall why I always prefer finishing second to finishing first on this forum. There are always so many lovely photos, and such diverse themes within the b&w challenge.
However I have to make a decision, so in third place I have bud66 with his marvellous spiral staircase that had me guessing for quite a while…
1689523804739.jpeg

In second we have Rohan with his gently decaying rose, an image that we can interpret in so many ways.
1689523885248.jpeg

So in first place I’m afraid I can’t avoid choosing Jacosta with that beautiful pet portrait —I want that animal!
1689514464871.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here we go…as I recall why I always prefer finishing second to finishing first on this forum. There are always so many lovely photos, and such diverse themes within the b&w challenge.
However I have to make a decision, so in third place I have bud66 with his marvellous spiral staircase that had me guessing for quite a while…
View attachment 194387
In second we have Rohan with his gently decaying rose, an image that we can interpret in so many ways.
View attachment 194386
So in first place I’m afraid I can’t avoid choosing Jacosta with that beautiful pet portrait —I want that animal!
View attachment 194390
She is a cutie! Congrats Jody and everyone else!!!

View attachment 194392
View attachment 194393
View attachment 194390
Good work, Nick. Congrats to Jody for the win and well done Dave and Tim!

Back
Top Bottom