B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #286…..Ends October 8

So many good ones this week - it was hard to choose a favorite. Ultimately I decided to go with terse ”Back to the harbor”. Very dreamy edit with the contrast dialed way back and the motion blur of the boat.
IMG_4443.jpeg

Second goes to rizole ”Hello darkness…” which begs the question “who spattered paint over the album covers (and the visible discs) and why?”
IMG_4444.jpeg

In third was one of Jacosta silhouette series. They were all great, but I liked this one the best
IMG_4441.jpeg

Congrats, Ted, that image would have been my pick for first, too.
And congrats Sam and Jodi for second & third :inlove:

So many good ones this week - it was hard to choose a favorite. Ultimately I decided to go with terse ”Back to the harbor”. Very dreamy edit with the contrast dialed way back and the motion blur of the boat.
View attachment 196786
Second goes to rizole ”Hello darkness…” which begs the question “who spattered paint over the album covers (and the visible discs) and why?”
View attachment 196787
In third was one of Jacosta silhouette series. They were all great, but I liked this one the best
View attachment 196788
Thanks, David :notworthy: It's always a kick to get a podium spot in this challenge. Congrats to rizole and Jacosta too.

Thanks. I was happy with how this came out. I actually started with a straight still shot and then used motion blur and masking in iColorama to get the result.
I have tried that in Procreate without this sort of result. I will have to try iColorama. I have used Scrape in IC to add a blurry look.

I have tried that in Procreate without this sort of result. I will have to try iColorama. I have used Scrape in IC to add a blurry look.
I've used Leonardo when I've done this before, so I have no idea why I decided to use iColorama this time. Probably either I was already there doing something else first, or I was just infected with juryjone's idea that you can do anything in iColorama (my addendum to that is "if you know where it is").

I haven't tried Scrape -- I'll take a look. I just used one of the Blur options. I did have to do a bit of cleanup with Photomator's Healing brush for some stray bits.

Back
Top Bottom