MobiColour RESULT: MC #46 THEME: Surface - December 12-18

Before announcing the winner, my second born has told me that I should make zenjenny's "The Local Cat Haven Advises" this week's winner. He's 9. Clearly pictures of cats resonate deeply with kids. Never the less, honourable mention to zenjenny for that.

There are four stand out pieces for me this week, all of which made me go "wow!" Two of them also made me think "I wish I could do that!. But the winner this week is deepop with Ice Crystals. I've had many a try at photographing ice crystals but never come near anything this good. Very well done.
fullsizeoutput_3957-jpeg.85539

A close second is Twinkletoes with "Looking straight down at my fresh mint and lemonade". I prefer the original myself but either way, fabulous. What a strong first entry.

Joint 3rd goes to GroovyGouvy with "Projection on the "canvas" of sprayed water on the pond of the Frankfurt Palmengarten" - stunning - and terse with "Liquidambar (AKA sweetgum)" - those colours.

Props to RoseCat's delecate sand, GroovyGouvy's creative macros, ImageArt's metro shot and MotownLarry's snow pile. In fact, although deepop is the official winner I think I can safely say you're all winners this week.

Loved it this week, thanks everyone.
Thanks, rizole, for the honor, and thanks for taking on the judging duties. Congrats to Twinkletoes, GroovyGouvy and terse, and to all the honorable mentionees. I'm really looking forward to judging the next MC:eek::barf:

Back
Top Bottom