• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Rhuddlan Castle

reg sorfleet

MobiStarter
Photo0148.jpg

Taken friday 19th August 2011. Just outside Rhyl. Samsung Monte gts 5620

Ah, you are already noticing the details that get in the way of a quality image... :lmao:

So, as this is your second photo iMage, how's about you educate us a bit and tell us a bit about your mobile camera and processing facilities - does the Samsung have access to an App Store type of place and what apps do you use, if any, to apply to your images... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Yes she does have access to an appstore but i havent ventured through the door as yet. Processin facilities, now you've got me, i just like to take a chance photo, i dont look into enhacing them. if they turn out ok i use them, if not i delete :-/ sorry i couldnt be more specific.

reg sorfleet said:
Yes she does have access to an appstore but i havent ventured through the door as yet. Processin facilities, now you've got me, i just like to take a chance photo, i dont look into enhacing them. if they turn out ok i use them, if not i delete :-/ sorry i couldnt be more specific.

Absolutely fine Reg... :thumbs:

A man after my own heart tbh, I am just not as capable of using all these apps to the same effect as some of our more accomplished iPhoneArt members... ;)

That's why we cater for both photographers and photographic artists... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

It's got a nice moody feel to it, I like the sky especially. Are you long with the Samsung? My hubby has a Samsung Galaxy, which I find not terribly user-friendly, as, after taking a photo, you have to exit the camera, and go to a different folder, just to see the pic you just took. Is the Monte similar?

Ive had the monte about 8 months now and i love it. With the monte you can change settings to allow you to vies the photo automatically after youve shot. I suggest he looks in the camera settin gs to see if you can do it on the Galaxy. This is the easiest camera...sory, phone i've had.

Ive had the monte about 8 months now and i love it. With the monte you can change settings to allow you to vies the photo automatically after youve shot. I suggest he looks in the camera settin gs to see if you can do it on the Galaxy. This is the easiest camera...sory, phone i've had.

LOL Reg, it's easy to forget that our mobiles are actually meant to make and take calls, rather than snap photos! I'll talk to the hubby, though I think he's after my old iPhone 3G once his Galaxy subscription finishes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom