MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Thought I'd share a few shots from my trip-in-progress. All were taken with an iPhone 4 using Hipstamatic Cano Cafenol film + Libatique 73 lens.

It's been an adventure, to say the least! ;)

image-3060249966.png

image-2220451574.png

image-1949704958.png

image-824079054.png

image-646379062.png

image-3604130381.png

image-1866207451.png

image-862413453.png

image-1186555431.png

image-3960343081.png

image-1763821359.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Love these! Love the close up of that bug! Was that a macro, or did he(it?) just sit there long enough for you to get that close? Either way, love it!

Thk u Lisa & Vixen!! :D

Thx Bryan! He just sat there & I got up close. Was hoping he wouldn't jump on me as he's about 4 inches long! ;)

Thx Aaron - he was very cool! :D

p.s. Vixen, is a moggy moo the grasshopper?

Echoing what Veevs said - great combination (that's the reason I started the Your Hipstamatic thread, haha!). They all look amazing. Great work!

Robert Davies said:
Echoing what Veevs said - great combination (that's the reason I started the Your Hipstamatic thread, haha!). They all look amazing. Great work!

Thx Robert!! Yeah, I think this is my new fav Hipsta combo.

Great collection of shots. The first one is my slight favourite - I like the sky and scenery but also the power lines I'm the foreground.

Photogenix said:
Great collection of shots. The first one is my slight favourite - I like the sky and scenery but also the power lines I'm the foreground.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm fond of the power lines too. :D

These were mostly "hit & miss" as many of them were taken while we were driving (from the passenger seat, of course!)

Back
Top Bottom