Sand Sculpture Exhibition

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Real Name
Nita
Onsite
Project Page
When I visit some place, usually I took pictures (duh) but it always takes me months to edit and spruce things up. So well, this is a short project, but I will finish this gradually, so I hope it's okay to call this a project.

This is Indonesian first Sand Sculpture Exhibition. The location unfortunately not on the beach but on a hill lol, and the sand they used is actually have more clay texture since it came from the river. Oh well, things never work normally here :p

They divided the exhibition by two, one is focus on Indonesia, iconic Indonesian stuff (building, culture and all) and another on is focus on the world, which they crammed some iconic things of the country into one or two sculpture. The maker are expats sand sculpture artists who live in Bali, and none of them are making their own country's icon, (as in the Russian Sculpture is made by some Dutch, etc).

My challenge is to put colors of the pictures, since it's only in one colors, so I hope somehow I succeed and not over use the colors like I always do :p

With all the snow comments and all, i decided to start with Russia. :)

image-2138561152.png

Edited by Phototoaster & iDroste

image-2685092378.png

Edited by Phototoaster & Mobile Monet

image-253063095.png

Edited by Phototoaster & FX Photo Studio

mscarboncopy said:
With all the snow comments and all, i decided to start with Russia. :)

Edited by Phototoaster & iDroste

Edited by Phototoaster & Mobile Monet

Edited by Phototoaster & FX Photo Studio

So very interesting! The sand gives your photos natural texture...and your color choices are very nice. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

ooooh ooooh ooooh!! what app did you use for the first one!! I love that effect it looks amazing!!

ooops sorry after my excitment I went back to look and saw you already divulged that info :whistle:

mahoganyturtle said:
ooooh ooooh ooooh!! what app did you use for the first one!! I love that effect it looks amazing!!

ooops sorry after my excitment I went back to look and saw you already divulged that info :whistle:

Lmao... Well it's iDroste again! ;)

Regarding the celebration of love this week, I present you Netherlands

Edited by Iris (adjustment), Painteresque (for the painting effect) and Photo Toaster (coloring and other effect)

image-3194178849.png

mscarboncopy said:
Regarding the celebration of love this week, I present you Netherlands

Edited by Iris (adjustment), Painteresque (for the painting effect) and Photo Toaster (coloring and other effect)

Lovely post processing!

Back
Top Bottom