Seaside View

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Real Name
James
This rock was amazing to look at! Used Photostudio to edit both these. Both use red and yellow to give feel of heat by the sea.

:)

image-1627064622.png
image-16928160.png

I prefer the isolation of the first image personally and really like the processing you have done with it, as you say, one can almost feel the heat... :thumbs:

I would have liked to see a little of that 'heat' transferred to the left of the subject too, in a sort of graded down to cool touch, to remove the blinding whiteness... :D

I agree with Ven, the rock in the first shot could be literally anywhere, particularly in some hot and dry climate. The image on the left kind of gives the game away. Nice use of PhotoStudio, though.

Now isn't that odd because I like the second image. It looks to me like a post-nuclear seaside town. I like that idea.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Yeh, I can see what you mean Ven, cheers for the advice, will try to think of that next time :)

Craftyy said:
Yeh, I can see what you mean Ven, cheers for the advice, will try to think of that next time :)

As you can see from the responses, it is sometimes a very personal thing and different images/processing will appeal to people in different ways... :thumbs:

From MiPhone via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Back
Top Bottom