Shnaps Shnaps from Shnappy MobiToggers...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Seems the MobiEmpire has now taken over Shnaps as well now... :cool:

Whilst it is still early days for this new kid on the Social Networking block, lets all take a quick ShnapShnot of our entries thus far... ;)

What say we all post our Top 3 Rated images sitting on Shnaps NOW and then again in a month or two... :rolleyes:

It will also be interesting to get an idea of what works in this new and Shnappy place... :sneaky:

So, to kick off in the OPs traditional fashion, these are my Top 3 Shnappy Shnaps... :D

Moooo with 30 Ratings... :alien:

image-3038523156.png

Daisy Concentrics with 27 Ratings... :alien:

image-1191677914.png

Apple Store Covent Garden with 26 Ratings... :alien:

image-1751104078.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I may hold off posting my top rated pics for now as they will only duplicate images I've already posted here. However, I think it's a great idea to promote MobiTog's presence on Shnap so how about an index of members' names and handles like has been done with Instagram?

Here are my top 3:

image-3726780320.png

Two drifters, off to see the world... - 48

image-4129208593.png

Mon amour - 36

image-985231641.png

Hanging in the Dark - 32

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I haven't got many images on Mobitog, I'm afraid to say...I'm more of a Discussion and Review person, and now general Mopper-Upper umm I mean Moderator :p

I've posted quite a few of my iPhone Art images on Shnaps and have been overwhelmed at the number of fellow Mobitoggers on Shnaps who've recommended" them :thumbs:. So, I guess for me Shnaps is a quick way for you guys to see my work.

richardcb said:
I may hold off posting my top rated pics for now as they will only duplicate images I've already posted here. However, I think it's a great idea to promote MobiTog's presence on Shnap so how about an index of members' names and handles like has been done with Instagram?

I agree with Richard. On my Shnap profile, I've invited readers to join Mobitog. If all
Mobitoggers on Shnap posted the Mobitog link on their Shnap profile page, new friends may find their way here?

AlyZen Moonshadow said:
I haven't got many images on Mobitog, I'm afraid to say...I'm more of a Discussion and Review person, and now general Mopper-Upper umm I mean Moderator :p

I've posted quite a few of my iPhone Art images on Shnaps and have been overwhelmed at the number of fellow Mobitoggers on Shnaps who've recommended" them :thumbs:. So, I guess for me Shnaps is a quick way for you guys to see my work.

The idea here Aly was for you to post your Top 3 Rated images currently sitting on Shnaps NOW not stuff you have on MobiTog... ;)

And you do have plenty of stuff sitting on there to choose from... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Back
Top Bottom