Singaporean will definitely knows️

Dragonfysh

MobiStarter
Real Name
DOUGLAS J MOTIJOL
JHB
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1452878048.195682.jpg

Well done night shot and composition, like they said.

I'm a long long way from Singapore, but I looked at this shot and thought right away "airport/freeway exit," and I see that JHB is airport code for Senai International. Is that it?

I'm a long long way from Singapore, but I looked at this shot and thought right away "airport/freeway exit," and I see that JHB is airport code for Senai International. Is that it?
Good deducing skills! Now I'm noticing the cars in the middle left who are probably waiting to pick up passengers. :thumbs:

Nicely done, Douglas - compliments on the composition and perspective.

As Venomator says, we're always interested to know your choices of night camera (?) and post-processing apps. This image seems really to make the most of the burnished quality of the light on that that broad flat expanse of sweeping road - do tell us a bit about how you planned (?) and made the image happen!

Hi. [emoji4] JHB is actually "Johor Bahru". Yup, there's only one airport in Johor and it's Senai, this was shoot somewhere downtown in midnight hours. If you guys notice the bridge there? The flyaway bridge? It's actually the bridge connecting Malaysia to Singapore. (I'm not actually from "JHB" but I just worked here.) how do I ? Some improved "details" and "vignettes". That's it. "Snapseed", that's my fav apps so far. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom