Some More Photographed Drawings

unflattered

MobiStarter
Real Name
Gee Lampa
The first two are based on short stories that I found particularly disturbing.

As usual, these are all executed with a Sharpie fine point, on Post-Its with Highlighter. Then photographed w/an iPhone 5, treated with Snapseed, then released into the wild.

"Desire & The Black Masseur" - Tennessee Williams
image.jpg

"The Lake" - Ray Bradbury
image.jpg

"Submerged Giant"
image.jpg

"Useless Device"
image.jpg

"Alien Drones"
image.jpg

FAB!!!

I love your process... drawing on post-its, using sharpies and highlighters, then photographing them with a mobile phone. Just wonderful.

p.s. Ray Bradbury is one of my favorite authors!!

p.s. Ray Bradbury is one of my favorite authors!!

Do you recall this story? Chilling. I remembered the details from when I was in grade school, but couldn't remember the author / title.

My brother-in-law knew it right off, when I was asking around for help in identifying it.

I re-read it, and it was exactly like I remembered it, 30 years earlier.

Do you recall this story? Chilling. I remembered the details from when I was in grade school, but couldn't remember the author / title.

My brother-in-law knew it right off, when I was asking around for help in identifying it.

I re-read it, and it was exactly like I remembered it, 30 years earlier.
I was trying to remember the story! Is it from his collections of short stories? (The Illustrated Man, Martian Chronicles...)

I was trying to remember the story! Is it from his collections of short stories? (The Illustrated Man, Martian Chronicles...)

It's in "The October Country".

If the drawing doesn't bring the plot to mind, you definitely don't remember it!

Back
Top Bottom