Still Life on Green Velvet

Jasongag

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jason
Device
Final version. A painting in Procreate. Fixes a few glitches I missed. Perhaps someone could delete the previous post

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1475581421.746107.jpg

Last edited:
Discovered a great trick. The stubble or stipple brushes in Procreate are awesome for getting a realistic pi
IMG_2802.PNG
tted look on fruit. I did a few swirling passes with a slightly darker shade then a few with a very light shade on low opacity then smaller on higher opacity. Have to say it looks almost photorealistic. Better than going mad trying to paint each little dimple one by one. I discovered this when doing a portrait of an older guy. Was struggling to get realistic skin look then had an epiphany lol

Discovered a great trick. The stubble or stipple brushes in Procreate are awesome for getting a realistic piView attachment 82781 tted look on fruit. I did a few swirling passes with a slightly darker shade then a few with a very light shade on low opacity then smaller on higher opacity. Have to say it looks almost photorealistic. Better than going mad trying to paint each little dimple one by one. I discovered this when doing a portrait of an older guy. Was struggling to get realistic skin look then had an epiphany lol
Fantastic image and thanks for the tip. At your suggestion, I went onto the forum and downloaded some (lots of) brushes that the very generous members had offered in their posts.

Back
Top Bottom