• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then following this invitation link. If you run into problems joining, you can send us an email.

Streets of Montreal

Kevin Barrett

MobiLurver
Real Name
Kevin Barrett
Onsite
Project Page
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365356338.014076.jpg

Pro HDR, Perspective Correct, Gradgram, Snapseed

I haven't been in Montreal in many years but a few years ago I was doing some contract work in North Bay and we would quite often drive across into Quebec for supper. The thing that struck us was how neat and clean they were, no old heaps or anything laying around, unlike the Ontario side...

I love Montreal!! Nice shot... Haven't been there in many years but I remember it being beautiful, and very French. :inlove:

Nice work, Kevin. I notice you're using Gradgram. Are you finding it useful?

Back
Top Bottom