THE BIG INTERVIEW - MobiTog by The iPhoneography School...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
So, building on the original 'MobiTog - The Story So Far...' Thread we put together a wee while ago... :rog:

MobiTog is pleased and honoured to announce we have been interviewed by the well respected iPhone Photography School blog of Emil Pakarklis > @iPhonePS here at MobiTog... :notworthy:

Check it out here >
The iPhone Photography School interviews MobiTog Founders

It might fill in some gaps for some of us... :D

And a big Thank You to Emil for offering us some of his valuable time and for hosting the interview (THE very first of its kind for your MobiTog!) and also to @RoseCat for her tremendous contribution to the interview... :notworthy:

Wow. Thank you for posting this interview. It is very interesting to know the vision of the forum. Thank you again for all you do for this community and mobile photography and art!

Thanks you so much @Venomator and @Smooth for doing this interview!

You're doing a wonderful service to the mobile photography community. I hope this interview helps you get many more members joining this great community of people who share the passion for mobile photography.

I know I'll be coming back often myself!

Thanks you so much @Venomator and @Smooth for doing this interview!

You're doing a wonderful service to the mobile photography community. I hope this interview helps you get many more members joining this great community of people who share the passion for mobile photography.

I know I'll be coming back often myself!
@iPhonePS - Thank you so much Emil, it has been a pleasure, and we appreciate your kind words and well wishes... :notworthy:

You are always welcome back as often as you have time for and we look forward to working with you and iPhone Photography School to further the cause of Mobile Photography around the world... :D

Back
Top Bottom