HipstaPaks The Coleford HipstaPak...

I've seen some pictures where the Bream film's white border gives place to a kind of transparent area:

View attachment 83156
(Photo by Nikki (@iminvisible) from Oggl)

Would anyone please tell us how can that be done?

It depends on the lens and sometimes if a flash is used. Random bug.

Sometimes if you save a photo it looks fine in the app, but when you look at it in your camera roll it has the transparent border, which sometimes works but sometimes doesn't.

Libatique Bream JuicyOrangeGel

In app at save screen

IMG_1476446364.542734.jpg

Actual saved shot

IMG_1476446405.700791.jpg

Another anomaly is that sometimes the photo shrinks into the frame, sometimes it doesn't.

Many members of my FB Hipsta group are embracing the bugs and enjoying creating wacky results. Double baking and adding addtl edits in something like VSCO sre also producing some interesting results.

Thanks so much, Ikbside. I'll surely try some experiments.
The interesting point is that Hipstamatic has such a wealth of bugs that we users are starting to treasure the "good" ones.

It depends on the lens and sometimes if a flash is used. Random bug.

Sometimes if you save a photo it looks fine in the app, but when you look at it in your camera roll it has the transparent border, which sometimes works but sometimes doesn't.

Libatique Bream JuicyOrangeGel

In app at save screen

View attachment 83157

Actual saved shot

View attachment 83158

For this particular image, the "transparent" image is WAY. COOL!!

... blank images happening with some films ... had the issue last summer, as long as I was running iOS 10 beta and Hipstamatic hadn't been updated for it. It kept happening of course when iOS 10 got released, and completely stopped as soon as Hipstamatic was updated for iOS 10.

Back
Top Bottom