MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is what the first day of Spring looks like on the East Coast of the U.S. :confused: :lol:

image.jpg

Hipstamatic Hannah+Otto, Brushstroke, Snapseed, VSCO, Image Blender

Beautiful image but so very sorry to see all the snow in it!! Hopefully this will be your last bit of snow for the season.
Thank you!!
I'm kind of liking it, actually... Got to leave work early, I'm home in my PJs making tea and looking out my window at the beautiful snowflakes falling softly... :) :inlove:

Thank you!!
I'm kind of liking it, actually... Got to leave work early, I'm home in my PJs making tea and looking out my window at the beautiful snowflakes falling softly... :) :inlove:
That sounds delightful and I'm glad you're getting comfy in your new space, too!:inlove:

Nice image, but where is all the christmas decoration? :) Ups, it's an actual image? :zip::whistle: Poor Rose :oops:

Weather seems to be backwards everywhere. We had almost summer like weather a couple of weeks ago in the Pacific NW. Lovely image.

Weather seems to be backwards everywhere. We had almost summer like weather a couple of weeks ago in the Pacific NW. Lovely image.
Thank you Mel...
And yes, if anyone doubts that global warming is happening right now, then just look out the window. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom