the "MANE Effect ®"

M_A_N_E

MobiLurver
Real Name
Emanuel Faria
:D First a special smile for the green man, and :D also a special smile to Richard, for the smile and laugh that he placed on my face, with the creation of the idea of this name. Thank you guys, and all my Mobipeep friends.

Let me explain what I do on "my ongoing work" thread.

1st of all, everything depends from sensibility, I'm not saying I'm the one, but this is how I work. As I was saying 1st sensibility and then the technical issue.

I choose one shot, and I start my work from it.

Background

For the background I always try to give drama, darkness, that's why I work the background in B&W, for that effect I go for Snapseed, where I turn the color pic into B&W, drama and details are always used, I run it again this time in a effects app like ScratchCam or Pixelromatic.

Foreground

With the original same shot I run again trough an effects app ScratchCam or Pixelromatic.

What happen here is that some times I get around 20 different versions from the same shoot, background and foreground, the hard jo,b choosing two, one for the background and one for the foreground.

Now its time for the hocus pocus thing.

Photowizard were I crop and add a pattern border (Border 1)
Superimpose here I make the blending of both versions the dark one for the background and the color cropped and with border for the foreground. Now try to resize it with one another.

And Voilá.

Sometimes other apps are used, to get more dramatic effect, after the blending or during the process, but what I've explain here is the basic information.

Hope it will be useful

HeHe, love it Emanuel, thank you... :)

Superb job having the little (R) in your title - wonder if that belongs to Richard though - how much did he pay you Rich... :whistle:

And thank you for the starter tutorial sir, great start to the thread and we look forward to you populating it with the mini-toots and iMages illustrating how you achieve your awesome Mane Effect... :D

From MiPad (3) via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

M_A_N_E said:
:D First a special smile for the green man, and :D also a special smile to Richard, for the smile and laugh that he placed on my face, with the creation of the idea of this name. Thank you guys, and all my Mobipeep friends.

Let me explain what I do on "my ongoing work" thread.

1st of all, everything depends from sensibility, I'm not saying I'm the one, but this is how I work. As I was saying 1st sensibility and then the technical issue.

I choose one shot, and I start my work from it.

Background

For the background I always try to give drama, darkness, that's why I work the background in B&W, for that effect I go for Snapseed, where I turn the color pic into B&W, drama and details are always used, I run it again this time in a effects app like ScratchCam or Pixelromatic.

Foreground

With the original same shot I run again trough an effects app ScratchCam or Pixelromatic.

What happen here is some times a get around 20 different versions from the same shoot, background and foreground, the hard job choose two, one for the background and one for the foreground.

Now its time for the hocus pocus thing.

Photowizard were I crop and add a pattern border (Border 1)
Superimpose here I make the blending of both versions the dark one for the background and the color cropped and with border for the foreground. Now try to resize it with one another.

And Voilá.

Sometimes other apps are used, to get more dramatic effect, after the blending or during the process, but what I've explain here is the basic information.

Hope it will be useful

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom