The Process

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Real Name
Mansi
Aside from the before and after initiative (that seems to have gotten quite popular), I thought I'd share the in-between shots as well. I don't know if folks are interested, but it's kinda neat to see what it takes to get an image from point A to point B on an iPhone. This was an "accidental" shot taken from the car. I used Pro Camera and Photo Fx to get the final result.

This is an excellent way to share a process Mansi, terrific idea and thanks for sharing it with us... :thumbs:

Only thing missing is a bit of description for each step, would you be interested in filling in those bits and adding it to our Tutorial section perhaps, no obligation of course, just seems a natural progression and a way to share you skills with others keen to learn... ;)

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Only thing missing is a bit of description for each step, would you be interested in filling in those bits and adding it to our Tutorial section perhaps, no obligation of course, just seems a natural progression and a way to share you skills with others keen to learn... ;)
:D
That's a fantastic idea, Rog. Wish I'd catalog things more accurately, but sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error and I forget exactly which filters in which order I'd aplied within a certain app...I'll make sure I add the details the next time around with a more recent transformation.

Now that was COOL!! :cool: Thanks for sharing... I really love the final image.
Nice one Mansi! Great final image, really like the composition.
Nice one Mansi! Great final image, really like the composition.
Excellent idea!
Great idea! Love seeing the transformation of the photo!
Thank you, all! It was pretty easy to create, too, in Picasa. I just selected the images and hit Make a Movie!

Back
Top Bottom