The Time

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
My grandpa's watch
IMG_20170513_182341.jpg

I do this shot with my beautiful wonderful gorgeous Huawei P9lite in M,using only the native Huawei software adjusting only the contrast and brightness

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of my grandpa's watch. This has a manual wind. When I am back from vacation I might make a photo as well. I am a bit confused to read "grandpa" and see a Quartz watch. :)

This reminds me of my grandpa's watch. This has a manual wind. When I am back from vacation I might make a photo as well. I am a bit confused to read "grandpa" and see a Quartz watch. :)
Why?Quartz started with this type at 1960..i was born at 1971,at1982 when my grandpa died he left this watch to my mum.I didn't wrote Old grandpa's watch...

Last edited:
I am thinking vintage when I read grandparents. Like 1940 or earlier. But I have to admit that this time frame will shift for any person younger than me. "Here my grandfather's iPhone, look at this." Haha.

I am thinking vintage when I read grandparents. Like 1940 or earlier. But I have to admit that this time frame will shift for any person younger than me. "Here my grandfather's iPhone, look at this." Haha.
I know... I'm still a little freaked out that millenials think the '80s are retro. :eek: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom