This week's post: Decim8

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This week on enthusiasm noted I cover a particular favorite of mine, and of many others here: Decim8.

http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/iphoneography-apps-decim8/

Here's an example, finished off with Glaze.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365628164.449492.jpg

Nice review! I'm not so sure about Decim8 though...

I'm pretty sure that any app from Kris offers top-tier quality and I really love Satur8 (that thing is a BEAST). But Decim8 seem a little too "destructive" to me.
At least that's the general impression that I get from all the previews I constantly see...

There are settings that are very destructive, and adding multiple effects will almost always be destructive. But there ate some single effects that don't change things too much.

And, of course, you can always mask back in the original:
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1365631309.085197.jpg

There are settings that are very destructive, and adding multiple effects will almost always be destructive. But there ate some single effects that don't change things too much.

And, of course, you can always mask back in the original:
View attachment 35309
Agreed!

It's a tricky one, for sure, but sometimes the results are amazing.

I'm agree , this app is "destructive " but very constructive for our imagination . Combined with other app like fragment or decosketch , the result is fantastic . Only one filter for pic post here : original with iphone5 , B&W and highlight with snapspeed , filter Graboid in Decim8 one time .
image.jpg

I'm agree , this app is "destructive " but very constructive for our imagination . Combined with other app like fragment or decosketch , the result is fantastic . Only one filter for pic post here : original with iphone5 , B&W and highlight with snapspeed , filter Graboid in Decim8 one time .
View attachment 50323
You do wonderful things with Decim8, Yannick! This is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom