This week's tutorial: Grungetastic

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Nothing too complicated this week: JixiPix's Grungetastic.

http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/iphoneography-apps-grungetastic-hd/

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1366235449.152550.jpg

Superb job, Jerry. I need to dig out my copy of Grungetastic, dust it off and take it for a spin again. :D
Thanks, Richard. I think it's a great app, as long as you tone it down some. Some of the presets completely obscure the photo.

Thanks Jerry for the tute. I don't currently have this app (but that could change) but its wonderful when someone takes the time to create a tutorial. Such a big help for us newbies.

Thanks Jerry for the tute. I don't currently have this app (but that could change) but its wonderful when someone takes the time to create a tutorial. Such a big help for us newbies.
At the moment the iPhone version is free.... Go on :)

At the moment the iPhone version is free.... Go on :)

Unfortunately I just can't edit on my phone. The screen is far too small for my failing eyesight, I'm amazed by people who can, especially men with their chubby sausage fingers. My ipad is just the ticket and my most precious possession, if the house caught on fire it would be the first thing I grabbed, then I'd run back and get my husband LOL .

Unfortunately I just can't edit on my phone. The screen is far too small for my failing eyesight, I'm amazed by people who can, especially men with their chubby sausage fingers. My ipad is just the ticket and my most precious possession, if the house caught on fire it would be the first thing I grabbed, then I'd run back and get my husband LOL .
You can still use it on the iPad just have to 2x,s it. I am still watching the HD version and if it comes on for free or even $0.99 I will get it.

Does your husband know this :D

Back
Top Bottom