Train Challenge

Completed this morning. Main apps used were a HD app for original. Snapseed, ArtistaOil, Shockmypic, Painteresque and Watercolor.

image-8382608.jpg

DanKerrPhotos said:
Completed this morning. Main apps used were a HD app for original. Snapseed, ArtistaOil, Shockmypic, Painteresque and Watercolor.

Lovely!!

These are great! Now that I have an iPhone I really wish I was a public transportation commuter again instead of driving to work. ;(

My Turnpike Series thread is kind of a similar idea...shots I took while stuck in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
I really like the sepia toned version... :thumbs:

Ditto! It is so brooding...

Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Cool! Slow Shutter is great, its like a lucky dip. You never quite know what will appear. And i love the effects. It makes me think of 1950's Australia for some reason. Perhaps those yellows of the earth and the big sky.

DanKerrPhotos said:
This mornings. This is actually attributed to my daughter who did this with Plastic Surgery. Loved it so much I just had to digitally paint it.

This is an amazing piece! It looks like a painting... Would love to hear more of the back story, and how you edited it.

This is an amazing piece! It looks like a painting... Would love to hear more of the back story, and how you edited it.

Thanks RC. So my 4 year old and i love to play with the Plastic Surgery app. We have a blast and each time we distort each others faces she says " Oh...my...goodness!" So cute. So anyway this is a pic of her that she just distorted while we were in the car. I quickly saved it as it just looked so interesting. I then used Snapseed, Watercolor, Autopainter and ArtistaOil with Blender. It certainly has got my creative juices boiling. I intend to try more of these portraits.

DanKerrPhotos said:
Thanks RC. So my 4 year old and i love to play with the Plastic Surgery app. We have a blast and each time we distort each others faces she says " Oh...my...goodness!" So cute. So anyway this is a pic of her that she just distorted while we were in the car. I quickly saved it as it just looked so interesting. I then used Snapseed, Watercolor, Autopainter and ArtistaOil with Blender. It certainly has got my creative juices boiling. I intend to try more of these portraits.

Interesting story and makes the piece even more special! Really love it.... Tell your daughter I think she did a fab job! :)

Back
Top Bottom