Tutorial 5/22: Utility Apps and the Noise Problem

juryjone

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This week I cover Liquid Scale, Perfectly Clear, Noise Master and Big Photo.

http://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.co...all-the-noise-noise-noise-noise-utility-apps/

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1369257718.620504.jpg

Jerry, I posted elsewhere, but there is a great new update, as of last night, for Big Photo! You can now export with full, original transparency retained, flip, and rotate images. The batch processing is an in-app purchase.
Liquid Scale is an app I accidentally bumped into, a while ago – it is a cool little app. I hesitated, because it has not been updated in a while, and then I saw a recent (at that time) positive review by Paul Caponigro. That was good enough for me.
Your tutorial was, as always, very helpful, especially the noise comparisons. I agree with you, about prefering to control, through masking, the areas of noise repair. I appreciate your objectivity, and analysis. Thank you for taking the time to do this, it benefits all of us.

Yes, I got the update within a couple of hours of posting the Tutorial. It's not the first time that's happened, although most of the time it's not a problem.

Teresa makes it necessary for me to post immediately after a release. :D

Thanks for this, I bought Big Photo not long ago and never knew about Liquid Scale so I'll have a look at it and probably buy it :)

Yes, I got the update within a couple of hours of posting the Tutorial. It's not the first time that's happened, although most of the time it's not a problem.

Teresa makes it necessary for me to post immediately after a release. :D
Teresa is that kind of wonderful wild girl, which is exactly what makes her, and her creations, so perfectly F A B U L O U S !

Back
Top Bottom