Smooth

MobiLurver
MobiStaff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Heya peeps :D

Kay and I are off on our belated summer hols at the beginning of Oct and are going to an isolated cottage for long evenings in front of the fire....

To that end we are looking for some TV Series to take that we can pack the laptop full of.

So far we have had suggested:
Dexter
Chuck
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy (1970's series)

We love programs like Hawaii Five 0, The Unit, Chuck, Scrubs and the Inbetweeners. Specifically we are looking for US Series that we would not have heard of/seen yet?

Any assistance/suggestions greatly appreciated!

True Blood... :D

Awesome blood sucking series... :p ...and you can even borrow our DVD set/s... :cool:

Should keep you going on those loonnnng dark Winter nights when all else fails... :lmao:

True Blood is indeed, entertaining....on a less sexual and bloodthirsty vibe...The Good Wife is great and right now my wife and I are addicted to Rescue Me...it' s on it's ninth and last season in USA so that should give you an idea that it isn't crap as they can anything that has a hint of not getting the numbers....

The Wire. Best goldarn cop show ever made! :D

Tinker, Tailor - great choice. Alec Guiness is superb. Follow it up with Smiley's People. :thumbs:

US shows:
Big Bang Theory--very, very funny show

Memphis Beat--quirky police show based in Memphis, Tennesse (features some great music if you like blues/jazz)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Venomator said:
True Blood... :D

Awesome blood sucking series... :p ...and you can even borrow our DVD set/s... :cool:

Should keep you going on those loonnnng dark Winter nights when all else fails... :lmao:

Oh yeah!! :D I watched 5 Seasons straight on my iPhone (took a week or so!) and am completely hooked!!

I would add:

Modern Family (HILARIOUS)
Six Feet Under
The Office
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Have a FAB time!! :D

lisamjw said:
US shows:
Big Bang Theory--very, very funny show

Memphis Beat--quirky police show based in Memphis, Tennesse (features some great music if you like blues/jazz)

Second Big Bang Theory! Probably my current tv fav. New season tonight! Very excited!

Big Bang Theory...how could I forget...actually ripped a couple of dvd's to take with me on this trip...off to watch them now.."DIE WILL WHEETON, DIE!"

iNOLOGIST said:
Big Bang Theory...how could I forget...actually ripped a couple of dvd's to take with me on this trip...off to watch them now.."DIE WILL WHEETON, DIE!"

Bazinga!!

WOWSA! Thank you so much guys and ladies! You ROCK! Youtube trailers HERE WE COME! :D

Will report back!

I'm not a tv person but I really enjoyed stieg larsson the trilogy ,the girl with the dragon tattoo ,you can get it in audio or video or paperback ,I was very definitely hooked ! have a lovely holiday ! :D

How about things like The Pacific - think they were 10 episodes - also Game of Thrones was excellent! Sparticus for lots of blood and gore and s*x!!!

Back
Top Bottom