Unable To Upload Pics

Mansi Bhatia

MobiAddict
Real Name
Mansi
I'm trying to upload 5 images in a new thread for the Collaborative Animation Project but am unable to do so. I tried uploading them separately -- one by one -- and all together both in Chrome and Safari but in all instances the image progress bar remains stuck at 100%. Thanks for your help in determining what the issue is.

I'm actually having trouble posting images as well. (trying to post a new photo) It's just not letting me. So, it's not just you Mansi...

Mansi, I just tried to upload the pics in a new thread, with no luck. Unfortunately it's 4 am in London, so no one will be hearing our cries.

Thanks for trying, Aaron and Bryan! I guess we just have to wait and watch, eh? In the meantime, I can allow downloading of my images on Flickr, if you're itching to have a go at editing :) Let me know!

Yep, this is a problem I've also encountered and already reported to 'the management'. Use the MobiTog app, that seems to work fine.

Yep, this is a problem I've also encountered and already reported to 'the management'. Use the MobiTog app, that seems to work fine.
Thanks, Richard. I would, but I deleted all my photos from my iPhone this evening after transferring to my laptop -- they were getting a tad unmanageable!

Sorry to hear this guys, I will get the Pink Spanner Man on it as soon as he wakes... :eek:

In the meantime, have you tried posting the BBCode from Flickr direct into a post Mansi - that should work without a hitch... :thumbs:

Otherwise, we're on it... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Rog I tried on two different computers using Safari with no luck. I did have some luck however, using the trusty Mobitog App. :) Hope this helps.

Test upload... :cool:

Air... :D

image010.jpg

Hey Guys.

I have tried disabling the flash uploader incase its a browser issue.

Can you try again now an let me know how you get on?

Hmmm... :confused:

Either a PC issue or just you guys and your wee small hours (London Time) acting up... :sneaky:

We will delve into this with our Pink Spanner Spanner... :p

Quick Update - I have found said issue and have opened a support ticket to get the fix file from the software manufacturers. Until then the non flash uploader should work fine (I have temporarily disabled the flash one) and the app is unaffected.

Sorry for the troubles guys - it was down to our upgrade a couple of days ago - and I know about it now so it wont happen next time.

Yours,

The Pink Spanner

Just uploaded an image successfully via Chrome on my PC. You can put the spanners back in the bag, Matt. :D

Getting this message on my iPhone app when trying to upload more than one pic. And then the app crashes.

image-453054490.png

Growing pains...

We will unwrap the Pink Spanner again Mansi... :eek:(

Thanks for thinking to take a screen shot of the error msge! :D

Mansi - twiddled a few bits with the Green Spanner for a change... :eek:

How is it now... :D

Oh really... :eek:

Praps we should stick to the Green Spanner in future, at least it works... :D

Mansi Bhatia said:
Getting this message on my iPhone app when trying to upload more than one pic. And then the app crashes.

Growing pains...

This is the same message I received earlier today. Can't upload pictures from the app.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom