Untitled (011) and Untitled (012)

Kegrow

MobiFan
Real Name
Ken Rowe
IMG_5627_untitled 011.JPG

Untitled (011)
iPad 4 Native Camera
Snapseed, AremaC, iColorama, Repix, Deco Sketch, Procreate, Filterstorm.

This is the first time I have ever used the iPad camera to create an image with. The original image was just a quick shot of my desk in front of my iMac. Although one wouldn't know it looking at the above. I wanted really, to prove to myself that anything can be the basis for an abstract image. The tools we have at our disposal are extremely powerful indeed.

IMG_5644_Untitled 012.JPG

Untitled (012)
Iphone 4s/iPad 4.
Camera+, Snapseed, iColorama, Deco Sketch, Repix, Procreate, Filterstorm.

A nice No.12 round bristle brush, some acrylic paint, an A4 sheet of Fabriano Accademia cartridge paper 200gsm. Close the eyes, a few splodges and splatter and strokes. Take a photo with my iPhone, and off one goes again. I usually cut the A4 sheets out of a much larger sheet and when I have enough, I just start splashing paint around. If I'm at the local art society clubrooms, I will also use watercolour, squeezed straight out of the tube, and put through a very old hand press. I could end up with 30 - 40 explorative paintings with which I can continue the layering process. Working pretty much purely by intuition. This one above is from a batch I made late last year. Creating art is such a joyous pastime no matter what medium.

Amazing!! I particularly love the second one...such great colors, and I love all the empty space. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom