Video tutorial: iColorama 3.4

Any suggestions? Is there anything different you'd like me to do production-wise? Can you see and hear clearly? Are the instructions laid out well - does each step follow in a logical fashion?

If you like the way I do video tutorials, is there any subject/app you'd like to see me cover?

I know that's a lot of questions, but when you are teaching online, you don't get feedback. I can't see the students' eyes or read their body language to know if I'm getting through or not.

Any suggestions? Is there anything different you'd like me to do production-wise? Can you see and hear clearly? Are the instructions laid out well - does each step follow in a logical fashion?

If you like the way I do video tutorials, is there any subject/app you'd like to see me cover?

I know that's a lot of questions, but when you are teaching online, you don't get feedback. I can't see the students' eyes or read their body language to know if I'm getting through or not.
My two-cents:

The sound is a bit low, so if there was a way to bring that up it would be helpful.
When pointing to things on the screen, maybe use a long, thin "stick" or pointer of some sort?
For me personally, 15 minutes is a little long... I would perhaps split up a tutorial into 5 minute segments.

:thumbs: :D

The sound is a bit low, so if there was a way to bring that up it would be helpful.

Currently, I'm not doing any post-processing. I shoot it and upload it. Since I face the iPad while speaking, I obviously am not being picked up by the camera enough. I'll have to look into boosting the sound after.
When pointing to things on the screen, maybe use a long, thin "stick" or pointer of some sort?

I've actually gotten comments from those that like to see me use my fingers, since the commenters are not using a stylus. A combination might work best; I don't want to block the screen details.
For me personally, 15 minutes is a little long... I would perhaps split up a tutorial into 5 minute segments.

The first time I recorded this tutorial, it came in at almost 20 minutes. I think you're right; I try to get too much into a tutorial. But when I got to five minutes on this, I'd barely started! :D

Back
Top Bottom