MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Here's my second try with PhotoArtistaHaiku. I ran it through Iris for most of the grunge, gold tones and frame, a bit of PicGrunger, and I think it made a quick appearance in ScratchCam, but can't remember for sure! :rolleyes:
waiting on the world to change.JPG

Oops!! Totally forgot: I used Brushes for the first time! It took a bit to figure out, but it's really a cool app! I painted the birds black. :)

Oops!! Totally forgot: I used Brushes for the first time! It took a bit to figure out, but it's really a cool app! I painted the birds black. :)

Did you use an iPad for Brushes or iPhone? I brought it for the iPhone but haven't had a chance to get my finger dirty (actually I brought a stylus for it so I didn't have to)

Oh wow Catherine, you are a true artist, this is so beautiful!! Do you modify the Haiku settings a lot? I get totally lost lol!

Oh wow Catherine, you are a true artist, this is so beautiful!! Do you modify the Haiku settings a lot? I get totally lost lol!
Awww, VIVI!!! Thanks so much! That really means a lot. :inlove:

Well, I messed around a bit moving sliders and trying different filters until I got it how I liked it. I know what you mean - it's not super easy, and not for all photos, but can be pretty cool mixed with other apps.

Did you use an iPad for Brushes or iPhone? I brought it for the iPhone but haven't had a chance to get my finger dirty (actually I brought a stylus for it so I didn't have to)
I used my iPhone 4 (no iPad.... yet) ;) I keep forgetting to buy a stylus! I have one saved on Amazon.com...

Back
Top Bottom