Walking the beat

Veevs

MobiLurver
Slowshutter, Iris, PhotoToaster, CameraAwesome, Retouch

image-1005533163.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Veevs said:
Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Veevs, this series continues to be one of my all-time favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Awesome stuff Veevs! :thumbs:
The movement comes through amazingly well.

PS: When I was growing up I really wanted to be a Bobby! Because I was more than 6 foot tall and worse a shoe size bigger than 10 ... which used to be requirements :)

Veevs, this series continues to be one of my all-time favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Thank you so much Leslee! It's a style I am trying to learn, tough bit is taking the photo and master SlowShutter! The rest is easy lol!

Awesome stuff Veevs! :thumbs:
The movement comes through amazingly well.

PS: When I was growing up I really wanted to be a Bobby! Because I was more than 6 foot tall and worse a shoe size bigger than 10 ... which used to be requirements :)

Thank you so much Robert! So how come you didn't become a Bobby if you fit all the requirements? Was that in UK?

Thank you so much Robert! So how come you didn't become a Bobby if you fit all the requirements? Was that in UK?

Hey Veevs, I loved reading Boys Own annuals when I was a young teenager (we got TV very late in South Africa) and being a Bobby just looked so cool. Unfortunately our police force was not cool and had dorky uniforms. So I did what any self-respecting geek of my generation would do ... and became a software engineer! :D

Hey Veevs, I loved reading Boys Own annuals when I was a young teenager (we got TV very late in South Africa) and being a Bobby just looked so cool. Unfortunately our police force was not cool and had dorky uniforms. So I did what any self-respecting geek of my generation would do ... and became a software engineer! :D

LOL!! :D:thumbs:

Beautifully done, it's wonderful Veevs!!!
I've yet to master that app...keep trying though.

Thanks Carol, I think I need to write settings down for every shot as keep trying different ones and forget which are the good ones!

Back
Top Bottom