Walking with Hope

Avinin1

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Avi
image.jpg

The street sign I have forced focusing at says "Hatikva" in hebrew, which stands for "The Hope"

Captured using vivid hdr, edited with snapseed and Afterfocus for focing focus and reflect app for the blurry birds

Last edited:
Have a try to reset the focus at that "foggy bag" :)
(What about to crop that scene to only display that couple and the street sign? I guess that's the main story?!)

Last edited:
Wow I love this edit!! It's beautiful! :inlove:

I agree with BoBo that perhaps if it was cropped in a bit more (square?) the two people would stand out even more.

I hope you don't mind my editing it as an example: :whistle: :coffee:

image.jpg

(this might not be quite square as I had to freehand it at my computer...) :confused:

Wow I love this edit!! It's beautiful! :inlove:

I agree with BoBo that perhaps if it was cropped in a bit more (square?) the two people would stand out even more.

I hope you don't mind my editing it as an example: :whistle: :coffee:

View attachment 66525

(this might not be quite square as I had to freehand it at my computer...) :confused:
better don't mention this (c o m p u t …) here. :whistle:
But the cut is perfect in my eyes, too. :)

Thanks for the tips guys! Indeed helpful and actually right. I should have cropped it more but I guess I was afraid to lost the sky&birds so that's pretty much I didn't do it but when I see Rose edit this is fantastic!!

In this instance the cropped image is much stronger. I did not even see the sign the first few times that I looked, but zeroed in on the couple instead. BTW the title is great. :)

Back
Top Bottom