Wembley

iNOLOGIST

MobiFan
I had a Sunday morning out last weekend to try to take some pics with a s/h 35mm film camera I bought as a prop for one of my iPhoneography projects. Originally I was going to head in to Southbank but decided instead to go to Wembley. That way I could also shoot with my iPHONE to get another iConic building for yet another iPhone project.

Here are a few from the morning. The panorama's are around 16-23 shots, processed in iPhone with Iris and coolfx. The one with the statue and england flag is also finished in Snapseed on iPad.

5855578907_254cef5991_b.jpg

5859603886_d27048af54_b.jpg

5862822237_190c10fe8d_b.jpg

Superb trio on one of the topics you are renowned for... :thumbs:

Really impressive Gordon, even down to the gclose in raphic middle image...:)

Ooh... Yet another iPhoneography project sounds intriguing - iConic Buildings of England perhaps? Tell us more sir... :D

it's just a chapter in the original book that was supposed to be a sampler for a more fully fledged book on the subject.
So far I have, Stonehenge, The Grande Arch in Paris, Eifel Tower, Angel of the North, Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, London Eye, Gherkin, Nelsons Column, Forth Rail Bridge,...sure I have others but I can't remember.....

Simply STUNNING Gordon. Really pushes iPhoneography to a professional standard and level.

We are really lucky to have such talent on this here website - this set of pictures shows exactly how awesome iPhoneography can be.

Im not usually a big fan of architecture as an iPhoneography subject - but these leave me awestruck.

it's just a chapter in the original book that was supposed to be a sampler for a more fully fledged book on the subject.
So far I have, Stonehenge, The Grande Arch in Paris, Eifel Tower, Angel of the North, Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, London Eye, Gherkin, Nelsons Column, Forth Rail Bridge,...sure I have others but I can't remember.....
Sounds awesome Gordon... :thumbs:

Didn't realise it would be worldwide when I said England though, that has got to be some goal you've set yourself... :)

I am pretty sure you will keep us posted on progress... And new additions hopefully... :D

Your images are always amazing and these are no exception. Fantastic. I agree, we are very lucky to have you on this site and are grateful for you being gracious enough to tell us how you achieved them.

Sounds awesome Gordon... :thumbs:

Didn't realise it would be worldwide when I said England though, that has got to be some goal you've set yourself... :)

I am pretty sure you will keep us posted on progress... And new additions hopefully... :D

Another one I forgot about.....Niagara Falls!

iNOLOGIST said:

Lucky u, to have all those wonderful buildings wuthin easy reach! When will u be publishing ur book?

Im not sure they are all within easy reach....its more that my job takes me all over the country and I have friends and relatives in France and Canada....and just rememberes another building, the museum thing at Cardiff Bay beside their assembly building....got that one a year ago I think.

No idea when I'll create the next book. The first is here.

Gordon, just viewed your Blurb book online. Congratulations. Totally inspiring. Something that everyone who is not convinced about the merits of iphoneography should look at.

Thanks...it is now over a year old I think...I need to do another version as I have so many better shots...

I love these shots! The building almost cries out to be photographed. The black and White effect also looks fantastic. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom