Without you...

Delta, this is a fantastic series!
Yes! :thumbs: I "tree" you clearly! ;)
I think she should keep it going... :sneaky:
You know, from now on every time I see a knot in a tree I going to see an eye :D
What can I say, I Love it!
I like the others would like you to continue these....

OMG :eek: Thank you so much:notworthy:. This little project didn't start as a series...but my muse ( etc.etc.) :) Eye promise to do more - good wood is hard to find but I'm sure there's more out there with a story to tell.

Yes, I'm sure 'good wood is hard to find' :D:)

Meet Mr. Woodman

Photo Apr 19, 5 32 10 PM.jpg

Sorry for being this late in my response - first of all thank you for your request. Secondly, I love the way you introduce deep textures into your work. There is a quality of movement and emotion in your pieces that is quite resounding. I get a sense however that you are holding back somewhat in letting go.....in moving towards a crescendo......a sonic blast. Experiment some more be your own worst critic. Make sure that your layers are always at maximum size so that when the final piece is ready the textures are sharp and deep. Keep punching through the ceiling and you will utterly amaze yourself!! Thanks for the opportunity to view parts of you!! Best Regards, R

Sorry for being this late in my response - first of all thank you for your request. Secondly, I love the way you introduce deep textures into your work. There is a quality of movement and emotion in your pieces that is quite resounding. I get a sense however that you are holding back somewhat in letting go.....in moving towards a crescendo......a sonic blast. Experiment some more be your own worst critic. Make sure that your layers are always at maximum size so that when the final piece is ready the textures are sharp and deep. Keep punching through the ceiling and you will utterly amaze yourself!! Thanks for the opportunity to view parts of you!! Best Regards, R

Rudy ! How are you ? Your comments are never too late ! Thank you so much for the feedback...well heeded and needed !:D

Back
Top Bottom