Without you...

" eye wood love you if I could..."

eye.JPG

This is stunning, very cool edit!

Wow!!! :thumbs:

This might be really cool to add the eye(s) to a tree shot taken farther back... Or to many trees. :)

Oh RC...fabulous idea !! You know this image came about because of a parallel perspectives that you and JG did a while back on taking a shot then using pieces of the image to create other images... I will try this. As it were - the last few images were taken from just the roots of the trees...Thank you sooooo much for idea... good thing the trees are still there...:D In fact, here is the original image.

IMG_0845.jpg

Oh RC...fabulous idea !! You know this image came about because of a parallel perspectives that you and JG did a while back on taking a shot then using pieces of the image to create other images... I will try this. As it were - the last few images were taken from just the roots of the trees...Thank you sooooo much for idea... good thing the trees are still there...:D In fact, here is the original image.

View attachment 35238
Nice!! And I'm so happy our column inspired you!! :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this...

I have really enjoyed this series of pictures :D I think they are all brilliant! Will look forward to your 'Special Project'!

Back
Top Bottom