Yonge Street Sign (Downtown Toronto)

bendrix

MobiStarter
Real Name
Bendrix
15270086207479170_wzdJg7s9.jpg

Yonge Street is a very popular street in downtown Toronto its liked to Broadway street in NYC.. Think Broadway and 42nd street. Anyway Nothing special about the shot.. I just had an extreme closeup view and oh i was using my wide angle lens which gave it that edged vignetting and the solar flare.

bendrix said:
Yonge Street is a very popular street in downtown Toronto its liked to Broadway street in NYC.. Think Broadway and 42nd street. Anyway Nothing special about the shot.. I just had an extreme closeup view and oh i was using my wide angle lens which gave it that edged vignetting and the solar flare.

Awesome picture Bendrix! :)

bendrix said:

Hi, I was there on almost twenty years ago... I was travelling all around Canada then. Toronto had different atmosphere than other cities in Canada, Dry and Dusty.. Cool city. Youth-Hostel, Toronto Tower, Maple Leaf Gardens... My Unforgettable memories :)

Back
Top Bottom