• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

FotoDa Gallery

View attachment 153142

One of my favorite mixes
The egret and the flower closeup were unprocessed. The moons came from somewhere I don't remember. Maybe zenjenny? The sketchy markings overlaid at the top came from something passed through Portra.

Maybe : ) They certainly look at home here - what a happy-accident-plus-judicious-tweaking :thumbs: :notworthy: :D

E4D78352-43EF-4138-917B-78D2803EF68E.jpeg
339C21E8-6EA5-480C-8A26-4932E27875B6.jpeg

both straight from FotoDa. Both combine already-apped collages

Last edited:
13346C93-8F19-4C83-A08B-69B34DA0F9A5.jpeg

A Blade Runner Christmas
I can't tell you much about this one as I can't even identify the images that went into it, so I'm guessing it may be a FotoDa mix of previously FotoDa-ed images. That usually results in the outcome being way too busy, but in this case, I think it worked great.

(Looking more closely, I can see that Percolator was involved at some point.)

Nobody's mentioned it so far, so maybe I'm the only one, but I frequently crop FotoDa results to isolate a part I particularly like. So this

View attachment 153207

came from this

View attachment 153208
View attachment 153226

All previously collaged images.

terse , I also crop most of my FotoDa versions because I usually like one particular bit.

What about other FotoDa users? Do you more often crop or keep the whole image?
I crop, especially if I do FotoDa on my phone which creates an iPhone screen shaped result.
i usually crop, also.

Back
Top Bottom