• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Image of the Month IoTM APRIL RESULT

Congrats to Dwight and many thanks to all who voted for my pic. I’m having a difficult time right now due to a bereavement, but am still trying to take photos, so who knows what I might post next!

Congrats to Dwight and many thanks to all who voted for my pic. I’m having a difficult time right now due to a bereavement, but am still trying to take photos, so who knows what I might post next!
Are all the time you need Nick. Our door is always open.

Thank you Nick! I appreciate it!

And our winner for April IoTM is #10 PerfectSurfOC Dwight with his gorgeous “Abstract Motion”

View attachment 192366

“Abstract Motion” wins with 15 points and also with the most votes.

2nd this month is #5 NickLeon Nick’s BW street image “Beware the bearded busker of Glastonbury…”

View attachment 192367

Warmest congrats Dwight and Nick!
Thank you to all who nominated and voted :notworthy:
Please support your fellow artists by doing it all again for May IoTM here:

Yay!!! Congrats PerfectSurfOC Dwight!! And a high five to NickLeon Nick!!

Are all the time you need Nick. Our door is always open.
I’m very sorry for your loss, Nick. And, what Star said.

Back
Top Bottom