ubbyisis' playground and gallery

How frustrating. And new iPads will be released very soon…. I bet they will be super expensive
It’s been since the IOS 17 update….. iColorama continues to freeze if I use my Apple Pencil. I had to switch to Chrome for my browser because Safari freezes constantly. And… other apps routinely freeze. I was thinking of trading it, and my mini in for an 11 inch pro. I never had a problem with that one. I would still have my Air to be my iPad on the road. Thing is I have SO MANY Procreate and Infintie Painter files….. I’d have to stash all of them in the cloud. And I guess I would have to name them all first. :rolleyes:

Just for fun - playing around with my son

My DH took a nice portrait of Linus this afternoon.

original iPhone 13 Pro Max:

IMG_1205.jpeg

I changed his clothes in Photoleap and retouched the face a tiny bit

IMG_8486.jpeg

finally I tested a new Photoleap effect called Hidden Face. I must show this to Linus - would be interesting if he sees himself - pardon me for weird English :rolleyes:

9E1BF3B0-B6DB-4E70-B23E-1135D3A91E4C.jpeg

Just for fun - playing around with my son

My DH took a nice portrait of Linus this afternoon.

original iPhone 13 Pro Max:

View attachment 201339

I changed his clothes in Photoleap and retouched the face a tiny bit

View attachment 201340

finally I tested a new Photoleap effect called Hidden Face. I must show this to Linus - would be interesting if he sees himself - pardon me for weird English :rolleyes:

View attachment 201341
Quite a while ago there was a Native American who lived in the area and painted forest landscapes containing animal heads. I wish I could remember his name.

Mouse ears :D:thumbs:

In Swedish small freshly cut birch leaves are called "musöron" (mouse ears). I was very surprised when I saw them here and there on my walk. Not a sign of them yesterday. A fantastic day here with 20C and bright sunshine the whole day. I just had to ask the chat bot to create a mouse for me :D

D8B65D40-90D4-483A-B8BF-F3716ED4790B.jpeg

IMG_6284_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_8504.jpeg

Cherry blossoms (?)

I’m not sure but I guess it must be cherry blossoms. Photos shot at the churchyard where I ended today’s walk. Cold and rainy here by the way.

Edits in Luminar for iPad

IMG_8568.jpeg

IMG_8567.jpeg

IMG_8572.jpeg

a pro in action :lmao:

IMG_8569.jpeg

Another night mode shot that is totally different from what I see with my eyes

Sometimes the Apple native camera ”lies”. Especially when it's dark. This is shot a moment ago - at 23:22. No edits. Quite a beautiful image. Looks as if I have used a lot of fancy presets.
Apple's reality is perhaps from another universe made of colourful dreams
I feel a bit confused. I'd better go and get some sleep

IMG_6373.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom